View Single Post
02-25-06, 09:06 PM   #59
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
well to be honest, I don't know. I would be curious to ask what info he could be getting from Itemsync in regards to mob health.

I also would wonder if he could add the same support for KC_Items.

On the side note, if you wished to use ItemSync instead of the linkview KCI all you'd really have to do is delete the linknet and linkview folders. That would remove the linkview window and also the active search gathering. That would keep the funcitonality you like to use in KCI without bloating your system with redundent parts.

KC_Items was designed in the mind frame that flexability is a Good Thing and I won't force functionality that you don't want on you.

now on a side note, I think KCI is a better mod than IS, but then again, I'm biased. If I didn't think that way I probably wouldn't spend my time working on .94 (which will be coming soon its 95% ready for release). KCI is going to ship with a master db with almost 42k items. more than 25k of those have sell values added in. The amazing thing is this database takes less than 400kb in your savedvariables file and only ~1MB in memory. Of course you don't have to use that db, but it is there if you want it.

Here is a couple of teaser shots for KC_Items.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	moneyframes.jpg
Views:	549
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	469  Click image for larger version

Name:	Broker Guide.JPG
Views:	552
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	470  Click image for larger version

Name:	mode.jpg
Views:	566
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	471  Click image for larger version

Name:	moneyframes2.jpg
Views:	560
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	472  

Click image for larger version

Name:	statsview.JPG
Views:	563
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	473  

Anyone that needs what they want
And doesn't want what they need
I want nothing to do with

Last edited by Kaelten : 02-25-06 at 09:14 PM.