Thread: Calendar Button
View Single Post
12-17-09, 02:46 PM   #1
nerdonfire
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Calendar Button

I've been a long and faithful user of nUI for almost a year now. I've had a few bugs, but they normally get sorted out. There are two issues that I am plagued with for now, but only one of which will be discussed at this time.

My calendar button is gone. When 3.3 hit, and I updated all my mods, it freaking dissappeared. I've tried the following steps to try and fix the problem:

- Complete re-install of WoW, including all patches. Into a clean directory of my choosing (I don't let programs tell me where they are installing.. I tell programs where they can install). I installed all my addons and booted into a fresh new me.
- Complete, step-by-step addon disabling and enabling.
- Using nUI only
- using nUI only and then adding addons one by one.

I honestly think it has to do with nUI. I use the nUI GUI to mess with my setting because I'm too lazy to remember and figure out all the slash commands. And this is my finding:

I disable the option to have nUI manage the Calendar button. This removes it from the button bag (which wasn't there to begin with) and places it at the bottom of the minimap. It stays there until I log out, which then it disappears again.

Included is my list of addons. There are a lot, but not of them are enabled all the time on each toon.

Thanks in advance!

And by the way, my other issue follows with the following thread:
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=27464

My ToolTip won't stay put.'

Thanks again!
Attached Files
File Type: txt wowmatrix-export.txt (984 Bytes, 718 views)