Thread: CD timer error
View Single Post
12-18-09, 07:26 AM   #26
Alpha Dog
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Okay...
There's no bug here. The button is behaving as it should. You're just not understanding what you're seeing.
True, I didn't understand the colour coding so I had no clue as to what I was seeing. After your explination, I now can relate the colours to where the timer is at & can plan accordingly.

The answer to that is that "I don't care if this spell misses" - fair enough, but I can't program the cooldowns to work differently for every spell... that would be insane and way too much overhead.
We wouldn't want you to go insane, .... well, at least untill after you finish v6

All of that said, if having the amount of time a spell is going to be active on the target annoys you, then you can just use the slash command to turn it off.
I wasn't annoyed in the least, just totally confused as I didn't understand what I was seeing or why it was showing the cooldown as it was.

Your detailed post was greatly appriciated & reflects the "LOVE" you have for nUI & all us n00b users. Thanks so much for the info.

Devilmon