View Single Post
12-25-09, 10:49 AM   #7
Cralor
Mmm... cookies!!!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Manaman View Post
Somewhat off topic:

You know you are missing out on extra emblems. You don't need to "pug" to use the system. You can Queue up as 5 guildies/friends and do the instance as you normally would, but with the benefit of teleportation in and out of the instance and the 2 frost emblems on the first instance you do, and the 2 extra triumphs on every other one you do. I would suggest you try it out, it is well worth your time, in fact, it saves you time.
I agree here. While this is your belief, Xrystal, and I respect that, you shouldn't be discouraged by pugs The new Dungeon System is really nice and it is great to run with friends and guildies, but don't make yourself wait for them before you can run instances. The new system is designed with pugs in mind. You get 5% more health, damage, and healing with the new system. Along with that, you can kick any member after around 5min if you feel this person is not participating in the group enough (or whatever the reason might be). At the same time, if a member leaves the party, you can join the queue and almost instantly obtain a new member and have them teleported to the instance immediately. It really is a great system and I hope you try it out

Last edited by Cralor : 12-25-09 at 10:53 AM.