View Single Post
Unread 01-04-10, 11:26 PM   #10
Xrystal
nUI User and Supporter

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Okay, it looks like they have a parent frame which makes things alot easier

By default I turn off the background color (using their toggle function and validating against their background variable so if its off already it shouldnt toggle) as it isn't really necessary to have that with the info panel set up.

Here's a screen shot showing the default options barring the change to background toggle. Also, I've attached a copy of it for you to try within a group setting and see if it works with your setup in a way you're expecting

If the frame needs to be a bit bigger with the larger raids let me know as I have given a 10 point gap around the smart debuff frame that can be utilised as needed. A screen shot of the bigger group/raid setups with your option settings would be good so I can see if there are any other defaults that may prove useful.

Edit:
Added another screenshot as to how it looks with some height/width changes and in combat visuals. To me the writing for the health and mana are far to small to be beneficial but I would usually have the bars bigger and drag it out if it ends up too big for the infopanel frame.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_010510_052215.jpg
Views:	542
Size:	359.1 KB
ID:	3795  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_010510_054309.jpg
Views:	549
Size:	368.6 KB
ID:	3796  
Attached Files
File Type: zip nUI_InfoPanel_SmartDebuff_v1_01_00.zip (3.0 KB, 512 views)

Last edited by Xrystal : 01-04-10 at 11:52 PM.