View Single Post
01-25-10, 10:01 AM   #236
Redwood Elf
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by shifth View Post
Hi i just ask ( i dont searched it here ...) if i create a button, i can move a spell from default blizzard bar to the macaron bar, but not out of the macaroon bar, just in, if i want to move it out i must remove it from the bar and open spell book and the spell again put into the defautl blizzard bar ..... is there any way to dont do this i must do (or whatever i cant good english sry.)
Pardon my Geekspeak...

The problem is, if you drag an existing macro from a blizzard bar to a macaroon button, it doesn't copy the macro, it assigns an action button identifier to reference the macro in your blizzard macro editor. However, that type of button can't be dragged back onto a blizzard bar.

If you drag a spell from your spellbook onto a macaroon button, however, it writes a default macro for it (but only if the button is currently defined as a macro button) and the Blizzard Default buttons can't use a macro that's not defined in the blizzard macro editor (The global and per character macros in your /macro command editor.)

To get the spell or item back onto a Blizzard bar, you will need to drag it from your spellbook, or the Blizzard macro editor.