View Single Post
03-23-06, 04:30 PM   #20
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
If you installed the mod, one has to presume you read the instructions, since it isn't installed the same way as most. If you read the instructions, one has to presume that you would realize you need to delete them from the same place you put them ... \World of Warcraft\Data\Interface. One would presume you realize that you need to delete the folders within that folder.

One also has to presume that if you completely deleted and reinstalled WoW, you would have nothing more than the default files. Unless of course when you say that you completely deleted and reinstalled, you mean that you didn't delete it, you just installed it a second time and thus have two copies of it on your computer and are trying to run it from the old copy that has the mod installed.

Originally Posted by IWillNotMakeNastyUserNames
im sry about my user name but i hvaent been able to play WoW for 4 days now. i am getting very angry. how do i get rid of these files that have corrupted WoW?
And if you had merely come here 4 days ago and asked nicely, someone would have helped you.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti