View Single Post
04-27-10, 11:39 PM   #1
regel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Question Move cooldown/cast bar? Pet cooldowns?

I have used nUI most of my time when I have played WoW and it have worked great, but lately I do PvP most of the time and now I have found out that some "problems" bother me.

I have my camera at max distance, so there is a lot of space between my avatar and the cast bar, cooldown bar and the bar showing my spells on the target. Is it possible to move these bars up a bit, closer to my avatar?

The castbar is fine, but the little red ball showing the global cooldown is to small. I want it bigger so it would be easier to see it in the corner of my eye. Is it possible to change the size of the red ball?

I am playing a warlock and I can't find my pets cooldowns in the cooldown bar. My pets cooldows is as important as my own. Is it possible make pet cooldowns appear in the cooldown bar?

The nUI buttons have a lot of good features. It would be greaqt if it was possible to add a "click througth" feature so you could have a bar closer to your avartar for the information, but not able to click the buttons by misstake. Having a feature like this needs some more action bars as well. As it is today I use TellMeWhen to have this kind of information close to my avatar, plus I ahve added my pets cooldowns as well.

Thanks for a good addon and keep up the good work.