View Single Post
05-23-10, 12:10 AM   #260
Nightmare_Lord
A Cliff Giant

Need Help With this addon

kk I do not get this whole addon, I have download it 4 times and 4 times so far I have not been able to figure how this addon works, seem to me either I missing it or not one ask the question so here it is

how in the heck do I take the button/macro I just made and put it on my blizzard action bars to use? I assume that what this addon does give more than the default 36 glob, and 36 char

I made the button, I even made a new bar but still can't figure out how to put it on the new bar or default action bars, I tried dragging it like you do if you make a macro in the blizzard macro window but nothing working,

I don't want to have to come up with some bind and hope to remember what it is, close I gotten it was to show up on the screen in the middle but that didn't help since I can't figure out how to move it around like I said, move it to the default action bars or the one I created.

Someone PLZ help me, if this addon can't do that, anyone know of another one that give more macro spaces. my warrior needs lot of them and I out of room and have many toon so my glob are full as well.