View Single Post
05-28-10, 10:06 AM   #2313
Valandris
A Fallenroot Satyr

My UI (revised)

I decided to change my background colors to black (faded) and kept everything else red. I also decided to push my center elements down and move my third action bar (combat nonessentials) to the side. I also moved my raid frames (now 25 man supporting) to my left side and merged party with raid frames (so it shows raid frames in a group instead of the party frames). The gap between my player, target, tot, focus and my action coolline cd bar is intended for Skada (threat display in combat, dps out of combat) and my player and target class timers. My MSBT notification and static displays (to alert me on various things) are in the center as well, and surrounding the whole shebang are incoming and outgoing displays for MSBT. So a lot of things do fire up when I go into combat, which is how I like it. Sleek and uncluttered when inactive, able to show everything I need in combat when I need it, and with a sci-fi touch that I'm refining often. I opened various windows in the screenshots to show more stuff off.