Thread: Casting bar
View Single Post
08-07-10, 12:40 PM   #3
Jordro
A Cyclonian
cast bar disappearing

The aura bars problem didnt show until after a wipe in ICC 25. I opted to run back so I could repair but no one was in combat. I teleported to the upper spire and ran to whichever boss we was on ( was a long night lol) everyone was buffing up yet the aura bars showed me with none. I clicked the grey bar with my name on it I think 3 times and then it popped up about 3/4 screen height with all my buffs.

I remember how the cast bars use to be a problem. Eventually I started using quartz because of it but it seemed to be fixed, until last night I only seen it not show most of a cast occassionally. But last night it was acting up badly. It might be a partial wow problem. Warcraft was acting wierd at the start of the raid and a lot of people was lagging out hard. A few even DC'd during Marrowgar. We wiped twice on him because of it, then everything started acting fine. The problem with the cast bar started on Blood council and we did Festergut and Rotface after that and the cast bars was still acting up. Today I was running another 80 and it was casting fine.