View Single Post
08-23-10, 10:10 AM   #1
HeySookie
A Murloc Raider
Need a Master Looter Roll Addon!

Please help me out guys, I have been doing a lot of searching and cannot find what I need because almost every rolling addon involves DKP or other guild loot systems, and I can't use it. I need a roll addon that does the following:

1.) Allows me to link the loot to the raid, with options for main spec, off spec, and possible raid roll.
2.) Allows me to click a button to do a countdown, or simply does it on a set timer.
3.) At the end of the countdown, shows me who had the highest roll and announces it to the raid. It would be a perk to have the addon show me what gear the winner has, and alerts me if someone rolled twice or is ineligible for gear. Though I could deal with anything as long as it showed everyone who rolled & their rolls so I could inspect them myself if needed.
4.) A button to award loot to the winner, as well as some way to bypass the winner the addon chooses in some way (in case someone changes their mind or is overruled for whatever reason).

For context, I am running 25-man ICC Pugs, so I need to keep any form of DKP completely out of it while speeding up raid loot rolls. People just roll for gear, and the only reason a winning roll doesn't get loot is if they already have better gear, are ineligible (armor class, itemization), or in the rare case because they change their mind or I overrule it. I need an addon that can support that. I actually thought I had finally found a good one and then I realized it tried to overrule the winning roll because that person won something before, and I almost gave it to the wrong person (sigh).