View Single Post
09-01-10, 04:33 AM   #12
donelol
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
[quote=Phanx;204464]1. This is a community forum, not craigslist. Posting that you'll pay someone to help you is neither necessary nor wanted.

2. You'd probably get a better response, both here and everywhere else on the internet (and probably in real life), if you put a little effort into making your posts not look like your only prior experience with the English language was an AOL chat room populated by 12-year-olds from the Jersey Shore.

3. As I said before, any custom unit frame addon can place your player frame in the center of the screen. If the addon you're currently using doesn't allow you to do this, or doesn't allow you to customize the frame to look the way you want, there are plenty of other unit frame addons you could use. Shadowed Unit Frames, STUF, and PitBull4 are just a few of the most well-known. See:

im sorry but engish is my 3rd language

and i dont have time to write huge detailed threads

since i work alot and got other stuff to do aswell

and i think everybody understood wat i wanted

and im not looking for other solutions i simply wanted to check out if such an add on exists and if sumbody knows how to do it i will give him a little gift for his efforts