API version 5: changes and discussion
View Single Post
10-02-10, 06:02 PM
Join Date: Dec 2005
So, I read through most of the secure group headers code today, and did a comparison against the LK version. The result was that I had to change quite a lot of stuff to make headers work correctly in combat in CC. I also removed the LK support code from 1.5. And I merged experimental into master.
The changes made aren't set in stone yet, so feel free to decipher the commits and give your feedback. I'll update the initial post when I feel it's more "stable".
View Public Profile
Send a private message to haste
Visit haste's homepage!
Find More Posts by haste