View Single Post
12-04-10, 04:41 PM   #4473
Necrophgst
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Unkn View Post
This is something I'd use. I like how you have everything laid out. I do have one question. Are there multiple different fonts for a reason? I know I have had my raid warnings, or rather the fake ones my boss mods throw set up in different font. Just so I could see them easier.

In the middle of completely reinstalling WoW. Not the best thing to be doing a few days before an expansion but one of these patches broke my quest log/objective tracker badly. So now I get to make a new UI!
The chat font is sort of always going to be what it is, I've tried matching it up to other fonts within my UI; but alas my eyes are so used to that font when I switch I go crossed eyed.

With respect to the fonts used in the Broker bar at the bottom, I just haven't gotten around to meshing them with the Unit frames yet. I just recently redid my UI so I've been focused on Lua for the Unitframes to get those just right for me. The big notification font along the top is IMPACT and again it's just something I've gotten used to seeing in raids and it draws my attention but it's one of the things I intend to possibly change. I will certainly mesh the smaller fonts in my Notification and Incoming areas to match the Unitframes as well. Basically the *really* odd balls fonts have been oddballs just because I'm used to them.

Last edited by Necrophgst : 12-04-10 at 04:43 PM.