View Single Post
03-14-11, 08:20 AM   #337
SRCarebear
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
@carebear, Start posting some actual in raid combat screenshots or so.

I always love your UI, but idling is just idling you know. It get's trickier to get a clean UI in a raid, bashing omnitron while healing for example.

I want to see raidframe, position and boss timerzzzzzzzz.
I will do eventually, but I'm not going to be raiding at all so it will probably just be a BG shot to show it instead. There will be some up soon hopefully.

Originally Posted by haylie View Post
Weakling. I would have taken the money and bought Dragon Age II instead.

</offtopic>

You're using an awful lot of action buttons for such a minimal UI. Not a big fan of the coolline either.
He said he missed me and that I was going to have to update the UI for patch 4.1 because he tested it on the PTR and it broke. So he paid for my wow sub so that I would be able to update the UI so I don't really mind ^_^

Going to be bashing away on C9 later this evening though, managed to buy a korean account for £8 so it should be fun! (8v8 death match) it's all korean and a korean only game but there's loads of europe and US players on one particular server.

Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
Quite sure the 2 top actionbars are just there for people who need it or on mouseover.
Very true, there's a total of 5 actionbars, 3 in the middle as you can see there and then a further two on the right hand side. They're all toggled off with the in-game show actionbar stuff. rActionBarStyler is just <3

Last edited by SRCarebear : 03-14-11 at 08:25 AM.