View Single Post
06-01-11, 03:33 AM   #37
jackpotmonkey
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yeah the first time i tried the reload it worked, the icons were flashing then after the reload (I was in sw) and re-enabling they were no longer flashing, however subsequent attempts have all resulted in no change what so ever. This issue also appears to effect things that you cannot actively turn off for tracking (such as daily quests/quests at your level), basically any overlay icon on the map. I am not sure how the flashing nodes was implamented but it appears that there is no longer a distinction between the gatherable nodes and other map icons, but for some reason at times it works as intended and only the gatherable nodes flash.... perhaps there is another way to go about isolating the nodes to flash without calling all the other icons as well, i knowtice that when everything is flashing the effect is not a smooth flash either, and it seems to flash between 2 different icons rather than on then off.

well, too tired to think anyways, wish i knew enough to be of some help cause its a frustrating bug.