View Single Post
07-23-11, 11:43 AM   #1
Blakkeyez
A Murloc Raider
Smarter tradeskill categories, filters or custom lists

A few years ago I used to make lists in ATSW of recipes I used often: It was often buggy and favorites lists vanished and it was a bit clunky to try to set them up again. I'm sure some of the "all-in-one" trade skill addons have something like this nowadays?

I'd like however to keep my addons as few and specific as possible and therefore I would like to ask if you know an addon that does one of these things and does it really simple (preferably only that specific task, tekkub u r my hero <3).

* Lets you customize existing categories in the original trade skill window (really Blizzard, we do not want the categories other, other, the other other and miscellaneous)

or

* Lets you filter out single recipes you never want to use again in the original trade skill window

or

* Allows you to make a customized list of all recipes you use normally (a favorites list)

I'm looking for something simple that just holds my everyday recipes in a nice and tidy fashion, not the complete package that alters windows, adds auction functionality or calculates profits and so on like ATSW, Lil'Sparkys, TSL, Skillet etc.

Any tips appreciated,
Blakkeyez

Last edited by Blakkeyez : 07-23-11 at 11:49 AM.