View Single Post
10-14-11, 09:51 PM   #19
Othgar
"That" Guy

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ForeverTheGM View Post
If you have to move your head to look at another part of the screen then you're sitting too close to it.
Actually it was on overstatement, I don't actually need to move my head to see all of my screen. But I also don't want to have to move my eyes any farther from the center of my screen than I absolutely need to. After all my attention span has been known to shorten dramatically on short notice if I happen to see something shiny. So the less likely I am to look away the more likely I am to focus lol

Originally Posted by vivianalive View Post
Gratz you've got a screen larger then mine.
You know you can just spoil your empty space, and...
lol that's kind of what I'm ending up with. But I like the empty space, and clear screen when I'm not in combat.

Originally Posted by SDPhantom View Post
Some cards have a VGA and a DVI port and some have 2 DVI ports. Anyway, I have a single card, a monitor hooked up to each port, and I'm running the card in extended desktop mode. If I wanted to, I can hook a TV through the S-Video to act as a 3rd monitor, but the picture quality would be horrible. I suppose this would be different if my card had a HDMI port and I had an HDTV.
Yeah my cards have DVI, and HDMI ports on both. It did work pretty well when I hooked both monitors to one card. I did notice a little bot of an FPS drop in some games but not in WoW. Probably because it's more CPU heavy than other games.