With or without
View Single Post
04-12-12, 01:02 AM
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Join Date: Oct 2008
I like it - a lot.
- reduce the number of players shown in your dps meter
- hide threat bar ooc
- reduce buff icon and minimap size (player buffs next to minimap).
- align your debuff icon with... something. Looks random where it is.
- center the text on your raid frames
- consistent spacing on the outside of the screen; tooltip and raid frames are on the very edge whereas the minimap is ~5px off the edge.
Seriously, looks good, just incredibly nitpicking on my end. Like, equal spacing top to bottom on items like the text on your minimap - nitpicking to that level because it's a pretty good layout!
Also, just wondering what those boxes on the left and right side of your bottom bar (under your bars) does.
I also hate text shadows on pixel fonts with a passion, but that's totally personal preference =|
Last edited by Qupe : 04-12-12 at
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Qupe
Find More Posts by Qupe