Quantcast WoWInterface - View Single Post - MikScrollingBattleText 5.7 for MoP
View Single Post
07-19-12, 01:32 PM   #2
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 13
I tried to update the addon myself several days ago and ran into that UnitGUID bug too. I managed to get rid of the lua errors by checking for nil around line 687 in MSBTParser.lua. I haven't noticed any glaring bugs come out of it, but at least it got the error spam to stop.

if(guid ~= nil and unitMap ~= nil) then
  unitMap[guid] = unitID
  if (not classMap[guid]) then _, classMap[guid] = UnitClass(unitID) end
  classTimes[guid] = nil