View Single Post
07-30-12, 02:58 PM
A Pyroguard Emberseer
Join Date: Nov 2005
I tested build 15913 and it seems they've fixed the :GetChildren() crash, can't reproduce it in any of the situations I used for previous build (it wasn't 100% reproducible, seemed to happen reliably when many nameplates spawned - ex. training all the mobs in Stockade).
Anyway, it seems the client no longer crashes with WorldFrame:GetChildren() so I reverted back to the 'traditional' way of finding plates as simpler.
Will keep an eye on this thread though for sure, an alternative is good to have.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Dridzt
Find More Posts by Dridzt