Anyone with this issue on beta with dropdownmenu?
View Single Post
08-29-12, 04:37 AM
A Fallenroot Satyr
Join Date: Jan 2006
Using only the same test addon that Tukz used in the first post in this thread, I get the same Lua error on the live server after 5.0.4 was released. Sometimes the game will crash to the desktop with an exception error that I can submit to Blizzard.
1. Enable only the test addon
2. Created new Alliance human priest.
3. Enter the world, and press ESC to skip the movie.
4. Type: /console taintLog 1
5. Type: /reload
6. Right click on minimap to show the menu.
7. While the menu is open, press M to open the map.
8. At this point it either crashes to desktop, or I get a Lua error.
When taintLog is set to 0, there is no error or crash when the same steps are performed.
I've created a bug report post for it:
Last edited by Dargen : 08-29-12 at
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Dargen
Find More Posts by Dargen