LibResInfo - resurrection info without comms
View Single Post
09-02-12, 11:55 PM
A Pyroguard Emberseer
Join Date: Mar 2006
Originally Posted by
I'll have to check a bit later for that, although isn't INCOMING_RESURRECT_CHANGED only for when the cast of a spell begins? When mass rez goes off it's just an aoe from the caster on anyone in range.
Yes, but ideally, this will happen:
1. Player A starts casting Mass Res.
2. IRC fires for Player B, who is dead, because a resurrection is casting that will affect them.
3. Player C dies.
4. IRC fires for Player C, who is now dead, because a resurrection is casting that will affect them.
5. Player B finishes casting Mass Res.
6. IRC fires for both Player B and Player C, because a resurrection relevant to them is no longer casting.
If INCOMING_RESURRECT_CHANGED doesn't fire this way, it will mean I need to add a bunch of extra code to keep track of dead units myself.
Troubleshoot an addon
Turn any code into an addon
More addon resources
Need help with your code?
code! Attach or
Please don’t PM me
about addon bugs or code questions. Post a comment or forum thread instead!
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Phanx
Find More Posts by Phanx