View Single Post
10-08-12, 01:47 PM   #48
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hmm, never seen a chasing the chicken quest yet.

Will have to check the fair again to see if my new changes has messed up the old changes but they shouldn't have because they were totally different bars and files.

The fair uses the Override bar which changes your main action bar for the game/ride etc and then switches back when you exit the *vehicle*.

The instances and quests that have a single pop up button that pops up when needed and doesn't stay on screen all the time is the Extra Action Bar and that was working when I was finishing up my warlock to 90 yesterday.

The link in my signature shows the files I change and are using myself. I'm levelling my druid now so will have the opportunity to double check that my multi tests prior to finding the final solution didn't make the tests pass when they really failed. But that may take another week depending on work finish time and whether I get asked to do a dungeon run on the warlock.

The thread also should list the known quests I stumbled across that use the Extra Action Bar and perhaps the Override Bar ( the latter I can't remember though ).

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818