View Single Post
10-30-12, 10:34 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by xmanii View Post
Another thing is, I have the mini map and carbonite map combined, and I can't get the map to stay on my screen. Meaning the mini map will show up if I click the carbonite shortcut icon, but if I hit M to pull up the big map, then M again to make it go away, I have to click the carbonite shortcut icon to make it appear again. Also have to do that when I first log on. Before, when I was using it, it would just load and work that way.
Open Carbonites options to the "Map" page and make sure the "Hide maximized map when ESC or map toggle (M) key pressed" option is NOT checked. That option has been worded like that since I started using Carbonite, and has never made any sense to me.

Although, something odd I noticed when I checked that option was that the first time you toggle the maximized map, then press "M" again to go back to the minimized map, the minimized map disappears but if you press "M" again, it shows back up (at least for me). I went through that cycle several times (including completely exiting the game and restarting it) to make sure it worked that way and wasn't just a fluke. It still worked, so I guess that's how it works.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!