Using addon in a macro
View Single Post
11-14-12, 04:20 PM
A Molten Giant
Join Date: Jul 2006
I fixed the code I posted earlier. It appears when none of the conditions match for
, it returns
. At this point, the command should not be run. I added the check for this and have it exit immediately. I also fixed a potential error if the user were to call for a category that doesn't exist. The code is also more robust in the way that both the names in the table and the category name given through the arguments are case-insensitive.
"They say there's a fine line between genius and insanity.
I walk it like a drunk on the fogline."
View Public Profile
Send a private message to SDPhantom
Visit SDPhantom's homepage!
Find More Posts by SDPhantom