Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
03-05-13, 06:06 PM   #512
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Evabi View Post
It seems to be tracking everything else just fine. Prior to posting that I had an issue I did a completely fresh install and it is still not showing up.

[edit]

I see savage roar as a short-term buff icon to the left of my character frame when I use the ability

[/edit]
Very odd. Type /icehud and see if the SavageRoar module is enabled.

Originally Posted by Jasmer View Post
In ArkInventory I had an Heirlooms tab, as well as equipment sets--TANK, DPS, HEAL, PVP, RP1, RP2, RP3, etc (RP server). I haven't had a chance to mess around with CargBags yet, but even though I've created an Heirlooms bag and marked all my heirlooms for that bag they just sit in weapons and armor. I'm gonna play around and see if I can figure out priorities and stuff.

Any way for this addon to just put equipment into bags based on the in-game equipment manager rather than one single "equipment sets" bag? For instance a paladin can have a PvP healing set, a PvE healing set, perhaps a tank and/or dps set, and perhaps several RP outfits, potentially leaving the equipment sets bag just one big giant confusing mess. I could add individual equipment manager sets but I was wondering if it's possible to just have the addon by default just look for equipment sets and sort equipment into bags based on that rather than having to manually create them and update/maintain them as you replace gear. Is it possible to have equipment manager compatibility just built into the addon?
I shall take a looksy into it.