Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
03-07-13, 09:27 AM   #561
usrpaul
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Currently the Pet Unit Frame is built into the Player Unit Frame. The little box on the end becomes class colored and acts as the Pet Frame, and two lines will appear inside the Player health and power bars to indicate how much health/power your pet has lost.

I realize it's not the easiest to see, and changes are coming some time in the future.
I've customized the cargBags to make it does not auto stack or sort when I sell things (the auto sort is quite really complicated when you sell items, it automatically sort things so when u misclick something to sell, u have to buy them back, so I disable them and make the bag to show the empty slot, I realized the cargBags is quite good when it shows "Weapon & Armor", "Junk", items, etc...)

To those who want to make the action bars become visible, type /bartender, uncheck Lock then use the navigation panel to check on the bar u want to be seen. There is a tab named "Visibility", uncheck on Custom...

And for RealIU's owner, there's really hard to see the pet's status including health of it. I have to spam heal on pet just to make sure it wouldn't die