Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
06-17-13, 06:15 PM   #1938
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Mcaffee View Post
Could you please tell me where I can add/remove aura's that are being watched on the bar above the actionbar.
I love the way it tracks my diseases but would like to add other stuff to that bar like trinkets of synapse springs.

Have to say you have out done yourself with this, loving the config menu as well, brilliant.
Until I get a configuration window created for it, the only editing available is through .lua files:
AddOns\nibRealUI\HuD\AuraTracking\Defaults.lua

Probably want to add something like this to the Free Buffs section
{spell = "Synapse Springs", minLevel = 90},

Originally Posted by epedemix View Post
Is it just me, or does Blizzards notifications of Fingers of Frost, Brain Freeze, etc.. look more and more tacky?

Recently I have been working on the green fire warlock quest, and I find myself requiring a Focus Target Frame and Focus Target Cast Bar a little more noticeable that just the small one anchored to my unit frame. Is there any recommendations on what I should do to make both bigger and unlocking the anchor point?

Thank you,
Epedemix
Well, the notifications were designed to suit the default UI, which imo is pretty darn tacky

The only way to achieve said results for Focus would be to use a separate addon, and disabling all but the Focus portions of it.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 06-17-13 at 06:18 PM.