Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
06-18-13, 04:37 PM   #1962
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I love the new Blood Shield bar look. Its slick. However... what does the bar to the right of Blood shield do? Is that a vengeance bar? It isn't working for me. The left side seems to fill up fine. I don't like how vengeance and blood shields tracked though. I'm assuming your tracking vengeance so we can mouse over the tracker to see what our current vengeance is at... but if your getting hit... you know you have vengeance. There isn't a point to track that. Not to mention the tooltip doesn't update unless you move your cursor off of the tracker and back onto it continually to see what your at.

Same with Blood Shield. You know you have your Blood Shield up because of the sleek bar you've added. There isn't a point to track that besides to tell how much of a blood shield you have. As I've already explained above with vengeance, its extremely difficult to continually mouse over for the tooltip to see what your Blood Shield/vengeance may be at. I highly recommend getting rid of those 2 trackers and just putting numbers beside the blood shield bar and the right bar.... I'm assuming that's vengeance? Maybe I just didn't have enough but it wasn't working for me. Just like the HUD was, it was super simple to see what your shield was at and your vengeance was at. It just displayed it automatically at the bottom of the bar.

Great work as always though
Gloks