New PC for 2014
View Single Post
02-19-14, 09:41 AM
A Pyroguard Emberseer
Join Date: Jul 2008
nVidia just released the new 750 gfx cards. Low price and low energy consumption.
If I would need to set up a system it would probably look like this:
- Socket 1150 board (Asus, Gigabyte, MSI) that supports PCI-Express 3.0, USB 3.0 and SATA-III (6GB/s)
- Intel chip socket 1150 (either i5 4440 or i7 4770)
- DDR3 1600 8GB ram (Kingston, etc.)
- MSI GTX 750 Ti Gaming OC
- Be quiet power supply
- WD 250GB SSD
- WD 1GB HDD
- Toshiba 1GB USB 3.0 ext. 2.5" HDD
| Simple is beautiful.
"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?"
- Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)
Last edited by zork : 02-19-14 at
View Public Profile
Send a private message to zork
Visit zork's homepage!
Find More Posts by zork