Thread: Buttons
View Single Post
07-17-14, 08:52 AM   #11
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not to get upset, but I'm not mad. I was just trying to explain that if you install MBF, and look at the options, you'll see how you can get rid of the "box" frame around it.

Once you install it you can open the options by clicking on the minimap button for MBF, or if you have an LDB display you can open it by clicking on the button for MBF. Both work the same way. They open the Blizzard Interface dialog. Click on the "AddOns" tab and look for "MinimapButtonFrame". Expand the options by clicking on the small "+" sign next to it. Then you want to make sure you click on the "Profiles" heading and make sure you have the proper profile set. Next go to the "Display" heading and open that. At the top is a "drop down" titled "Hide when Locked". Click on the arrow on the right, and choose what you want hidden in MBF.

Everything is self explanatory in MBF's options. Just take the time to get to know it, and hopefully you'll like it. I know I do and I've even made a few skin pack plug-in's for it.

Don't feel so bad about not understanding code. The plug-in's for this thing were ridiculously easy to figure out, or I never would have made them. I don't really understand code either.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!