Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
08-07-14, 09:30 AM   #3568
meljen
A Fallenroot Satyr
Loot window conflict / bug

I have another issue I'd like help with. ^_^

I installed this UI yesterday with only Nemo, VEM and Memoria as additional addons to go with it (for my hunter rotation, boss mods, and achievement screenshots). Everything in the UI worked fine.

I then logged back in last night after adding in Cooldown To Go (a little thing that pops up in the middle of my screen for finished/unfinished CDs) and Weak Auras 2 (only for health/power/pet warnings and trap timers). I tried to make sure that no UI elements overlapped with my addditional addons. All of these are positioned up near the top or to the sides of my character.

But now I discovered that my loot window won't respond to clicks at all. It opens and shows what dropped, but I can't click on the item icons or the names to pick them up. Before this happened I was able to hover over the item names and they would light up and I could click to pick them up. Now I have to auto loot if I want to grab anything.

I even tried un-ticking the option to have the window open at my mouse. Nothing changed.

Any idea if there's a conflict with my other addons? I didn't see any errors pop up. I'm sure I'm at fault here though.

Lovely UI by the way, I love all of the little helpful things that pop up, like quest numbers on the minimap and rare alerts - very nice to have that all integrated!