Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
08-10-14, 11:48 AM   #3571
meljen
A Fallenroot Satyr
An update on my loot window not wanting to respond to clicks, I logged in and it seems to be working, though sometimes an item or two in the window won't respond until I close and re-open the loot window. I can only imagine that there's a conflict somewhere with an addon I have installed.

I do have a question though, about frame rates and whatnot. I really love RealUI. It covers pretty much everything I need, and it's flawless and really nice-looking. But when I have it on, the 'drag' on my frame rate seems heavier. My frame rate also drops. I tried putting ElvUI back on (and I have a million extra addons that I've installed to go along with ElvUI), and my frame rate and 'lag' were noticeably improved.

Are there any elements in RealUI that are heavier on CPU or anything? I don't know much about lua coding and I think this UI is beautifully put together. I am just trying to make sure that I understand what might be going on. As I've said before, my computer isn't the best. I do have the computer settings themselves set to higher performance, and my game is in full-screen windowed (ironically it runs more smoothly that way).

Not sure if anyone can help me out here or not. ^_^