View Single Post
08-07-16, 11:58 PM   #8
greengoo
A Murloc Raider
New issue... I've dialed in the randomize buttons so that I can do any individual button, but there's a catch. The individual buttons (shoulder, helm, etc) work totally perfect... ***IF*** that slot is currently selected as the active mog slot in the wardrobe interface. If it is not, or if I try to do multiple pieces at once (using the transmog all slots button) then each one may or may not function. I can't quite figure out what's causing it, but my guess is that it has to do with the for loop at the bottom of my code that checks if an matching sourceID is known and then uses that one if it is. I get the feeling that section is causing the issue, but can't figure out how/why. Any great advice?

Code:
-- BUTTON CODE

local button = CreateFrame("Button", "ClownSuitButton", WardrobeTransmogFrame.Inset,"UIPanelButtonTemplate")		-- Randomize All Button
	button:SetWidth(120)
	button:SetHeight(25)
	button:SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT",450,0)
	button:RegisterForClicks("AnyUp")
	button:SetText("Clown Suit")
	button:SetScript("OnClick", function() equipClownSuit() end)
	button:SetFrameLevel(button:GetFrameLevel() + 1)

local button = CreateFrame("Button", "ClearClownSuitButton", WardrobeTransmogFrame.Inset,"UIPanelButtonTemplate")	-- Clear All Button
	button:SetWidth(120)
	button:SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT",595,0)
	button:SetText("Clear Pending")
	button:SetScript("OnClick", function() C_Transmog.ClearPending() end)

local button = CreateFrame("Button", "HelmButton", WardrobeTransmogFrame.Inset,"UIPanelButtonTemplate")			-- Helm Button
	button:SetWidth(25)
	button:SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT",40,415)
	button:SetText("+")
	button:SetScript("OnClick", function() setSlotToClown(1,1) end)

local button = CreateFrame("Button", "ShoulderButton", WardrobeTransmogFrame.Inset,"UIPanelButtonTemplate")		-- Shoulder Button
	button:SetWidth(25)
	button:SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT",40,365)
	button:SetText("+")
	button:SetScript("OnClick", function() setSlotToClown(2,3) end)

--      Build rest of buttons once shoulder code is working

-- RANDOMIZE CODE FOR EVERYTHING

function equipClownSuit()
	setSlotToClown(1,1)  -- Helm
	setSlotToClown(2,3)  -- Shoulder
	setSlotToClown(4,5)  -- Chest
	setSlotToClown(9,6)  -- Waist
	setSlotToClown(10,7) -- Legs
	setSlotToClown(11,8) -- Feet
	setSlotToClown(7,9)  -- Wrist
	setSlotToClown(8,10) -- Hands
	setSlotToClown(3,15) -- Back
	setSlotToClown(6,19) -- Tabard
end

-- RANDOMIZE CODE FOR INDIVIDUAL SLOTS

function setSlotToClown(clownSlotID,mogSlotID)
	C_TransmogCollection.ClearSearch() 									-- empties out the search trash to ensure we get a full list [working]
	local knownMogCount = C_TransmogCollection.GetCategoryCollectedCount(clownSlotID) 			-- Gets a count of how many visuals are known [working]
	local randomArmorToUse = random(0,knownMogCount) 							-- chooses a random number to grab a random armor [working]
	local listOfArmors = C_TransmogCollection.GetCategoryAppearances(clownSlotID) 				-- Creates a table of appearences (.visualID)
	local tempArmor = C_TransmogCollection.GetAppearanceSources(listOfArmors[randomArmorToUse].visualID) 	-- Gets the .sourceID table of the random armor
	local visualIdToUse 											-- Searches through the appearances until a known one is found
	for i, source in pairs(tempArmor) do
		if source.isCollected then
			visualIdToUse = i									-- then sets the visualIdToUse to a known sourceID
			break
		end
	end
	C_Transmog.SetPending(mogSlotID, LE_TRANSMOG_TYPE_APPEARANCE, tempArmor[visualIdToUse].sourceID)	-- Sets pending armor slot item to a working sourceID
end