Thread: GUI's
View Single Post
05-30-05, 10:01 PM   #38
diiverr
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Now with hawter seggsier round minimize button!

(By the way, that button is kind of troublesome as a toggle. I would like to vary the "states" of the button image depending on whether the map was minimized or not, but that proved more complicated than expected, once I started trying to fool with it.)

Seriously though, I see a lot of requests from the minimilast camp for this sort of thing. I would be happy to pass this off to soemone more capable if anyone is interested in finishing this "concept" off, if its even possible? (Obviously, a release would likely need to be sans-dragon for the minimilasts, at the very least, I suppose an option at best..)

At this point, other than getting this AddOn to play nice with others, it works really well. It's also really simple to make the map "look" however you want it. ("BlizzardShouldHavedNamedMeAndSavedMeAllThisTrouble" was my favorite texture name in the recode. )

Honestly, giving the map and its various (default) components a sleak "tooltip" border wouldn't be too difficult either. Provided of course, that you don't mind it being round.