View Single Post
03-20-07, 10:46 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.1.04
Plenty of new changes. Also, ag_UnitFrames has undergone many changes and bug fixes in the past week – please let me know if you have any problems/bugs and I'll bring them up with the author. **NOTE – if you're updating, you will need to redo your settings for ag_UnitFrames. All settings (but not positions) for frames were lost in one of the updates/fixes. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you want the Seerah's Suitcase default settings back, copy BOTH of the ag_UnitFrames saved variables files from the WTF folder located with the Seerah's Suitcase download. The location of these is: WTF\Account\--Your Account Name--\SavedVariables\ag_UnitFrames.lua -AND- ag_UnitFrames.lua.bak **

- Replaced PlayerNotes with AuldLangSyne
- the author of vBagnon changed it back to it's original state of just "Bagnon", taking out sorting capabilities. If you're looking for a bag mod that sorts, I suggest ArkInventory.
- Added a new GruulAssist plugin for BigWigs. You need a heavy netherweave bandage in your inventory for it to check distance.
- AceDruidBar changed names to SmartyCat.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh