View Single Post
08-09-05, 01:20 AM   #24
Peis
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Kaelten
I'm flattered.

KCI currently does remember what you can sell items to a vendor far, just not what you could buy items for. I'm going to work on having that included soon.

I've had request for modules to emulate both enchantrix and also reagentinfo

I'm currntly debating these in the back of my head whilst I work to improve the other modules

On the learning side, I'd recommend looking at ace. It was originally developed by Turan, also an excellent coder, and while its not 100% easy as cake to understand its the way to go in my experiance.

Check out the dev kit, and feel free to ask questions.
Cool! I'll do that! I've done alot of looking over code myself (when I started learning how to program with Python) ever since i started learning. Which currently is about a year now, I mean, I've done alot of HTML, but for a while I just had to get adjusted to computers since the first decent computer I got was in the 8th grade I never really had the opportunity to look into them. I have just started college for programming btw.

The only thing i truly know about programming is the If, Then, Elif, Else, Input, ect (the very basics). I have only just scratched the top very lightly of Object Oriented programming. But I definatly going to learn how.

*note*
I apologize for going off topic for this forum lol