View Single Post
03-06-08, 02:33 PM   #1
Johncena
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Rogue/mage addons and screen shots

Hello all,

Im currently a PvP Spec Rogue, and also have a 65 Fire mage *that will be raiding weekly* im trying to get togeather a list of Addons to acomdate both rogue pvp and Mage raid.

A bit of a difficult task im sure.

but i want my screen to be open i need to see alot with arena's and Bg's and i need to be able to see every thing during raids as well.

I have a few addons which i really dont know what they are but have seen them in Screen shots.

Just to list a few that i would like and please do let me know what i should get .

First a list of what i have

Omen
Titan
Xperl
pitbull

Let me tel you what. i already know i doubled down on 2 of the same add on cause when i joined my first bg's i had 2 sets of raid groups and then the horde raid groups and lets just say that was a sight to say the least :P

SO what is better Pitbull or Xperl ?

Im also being told Titan is a bit out dated and i should go with Fubar.

what i have noticed with these addons i cant seem to see my combo points count. So im blindly doing my finishing moves . So that needs to be changed ASAP.

So here is a bit of a small list i would like.

1. i would love combat txt to scroll on my screen.
2. combo points to also scroll on my screen.
3. enemy cast bar with what they are casting.
4. a smaller set of hot buttons, that takes up less room and i can make the buttons smaller and stack roughly 3 to 4 sets of bars in the middle of my screen so i can still see every thing on the left and right side of them
5. im being told it's a archud has my health around my toon and my manna on the other side kida like a half circle .
6. a cool down count down

This is just on my rogue.

For my caster friends please do help me out cause im just lost with these addons, but i want a clean screen yet with all the info that is needed to acomplish my goals.

I do thank you for your time and insite can't wait to see what is shown to me on the addons

Thank you again all

Johnny