View Single Post
03-28-08, 07:25 PM   #36
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ArcNatural View Post
Hey 0Blackmage0,

Love the new look. I'm curious to what you use to update your plugins. When I updated using wowaceupdater some plugins go awry (such as DaPotrait) which is no biggie since I can just disable it. However one annoying thing that happens is my HP bar instead of displaying the current hp changes to Unknown tag CurHP. If I target myself I can see my hp just fine in the target box. I'm just curious to what plugin is used to do this, and if you have an idea of how to fix it. Not sure if you want pictures to lag up the thread but here is what it looks like:

And morid, your problem is with Dapotrait. Just disable it and that will go away. Once plugins get updated enough im sure that will be fixed.

EDIT: Fixed my own problem as well. It's a bug with Pitbull, if you just use 0Blackmage0's version of pitbull (ie use wowaceupdater then just roll back the pitbull to his version) that hp issue dissappears. And other the DaPotrait everything else seems to work fine.
Daportrait isnt on this site, so updates aren't possable with the WoWI updater. but to update mods I just search around for the addon (By now i have the locations commited to memory) no updater nessecary

Originally Posted by Galad420 View Post
Hey there,

nice ui, i really dig it.

I have a problem with it though, i play a feral druid and when i use my prowl ability(stealth), my bar vanishes as well. there are no icons. What kind i do to fix this?
Sorry about this, you simply have to add the buttons to the bar, this happens because this is a general interface and is used for rouges as well (rouges main bar changes when they stealth) so it follows through to druids as well, the simple awsner is that you just have to place the skills twice :P, the complex awsner is that you have to enter config mod and disable the stealth button.

Originally Posted by vinar View Post
I love the UI but as a main healer I am looking for how to do one main thing.

Is there an easy way to increase the size of the group members health and mana bars. without offsetting pets and targets bars too much.

I know it is a bit of a pain and probably not easily implemented but I noticed its a bit tough at times when off tanking and backup healing to see the health bars quickly and easily. Thanks for any assistance.
SORRY! i never realized this was there, but no its not really that easy sorry but if you want i can implement a focus frame with a few actions that you can assign per charater or you can open up Pitbull and do some messing with it

I hope these awsners helped if not feel free to Email me

[email protected]

Last edited by 0Blackmage0 : 03-28-08 at 07:29 PM.