View Single Post
04-03-08, 10:46 AM   #276
DanielCoffey
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you're feeling a little extra limber, you could try one of the updated versions at http://www.mldkp.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=10

This guys been at least fixing bugs since development stopped on DUF and is probably where DeTard found the version he pushed.
SUCCESS!!! I can verify that using the version of DUF from the above link cures the error I (and others) have been getting PLUS sorts the SmartBuff icon problem I had. So, if you get the following error when performing a full Mazzification...

[2008/04/01 19:31:21-87-x1406]: DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Element.lua:524: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
<string>:"*:OnUpdate":1: in function <[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1>
1. Delete the addon directories for DiscordLibrary, DiscordUnitFrames and DiscordUnitFramesOptions

2. Replace them with the versions in the link above (remember to get both DiscordUnitFrames (which contains two dirs) and DiscordLibrary

3. Delete the WTF\Account\yourname\yourserver\brokentoonname directory

4. Perform a COMPLETE Mazzification

You should enjoy your Mazzlegasm, an empty bugsack (at least as far as DUF is concerned), a correctly positioned SmartBuff icon and the opposite sex will find you strangely attractive.

Not bad, huh?

EDIT : oh, you will still have the Mend Pet icon floating in the middle of the screen, but you can drag that to wherever you want, of course.

Last edited by DanielCoffey : 04-03-08 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Added the Mend Pet icon