WoW UI control
View Single Post
06-27-08, 12:31 AM
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Join Date: Oct 2007
Originally Posted by
1. Do you have the Microsoft .NET framework 3.5 installed. (
Yes. PxP had to install .Net 3.5 so I have it installed.
2. Did you try running it directly from the internet? (download it first THEN run it)
No. I downloaded it, extracted it to my external hard drive and ran it.
3. If not:
- What Operating system? (XP, 2000, Vista?)
- Did it load before crashing?
- Any error messages?
- Did you give it appropriate permissions? (It might crash if it detects it doesnt have the ability to move files)
Microsoft Windows Vista.
It loaded and I attempted to back up my UI, it then immediately froze and remained unresponsive for long enough that I forced crashed it.
And I have all permission systems turned off, and WoW is installed to the external harddrive and not C:\Program Files.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Bomyne
Find More Posts by Bomyne