View Single Post
07-27-08, 02:14 AM   #240
MeqTrader
An Aku'mai Servant

Ok,

after some time I have given this mod another try and must say although I still not use it on my main raid toon (beeing a keyboard guy and not a clicker I tend not to need all that many buttons on screen) I am now using it on my new multibox projects main and am falling in love again. Since I am controlling 5 toons at once I do have to have some additional screen clutter but mah, having the rest all integrated into 1 single UI element is a blessing.

BTW for those that want their durability to show all the time I have made a simple alteration by installing SLDataText and disabeled the nUI clock (also since I live in the timezone of the servers I did not need 2 clocks telling what time it is) to have the SLDT text appear right where the 2 clocks used to be.

Keep up the great work it is really awesome !!

Now if only someone would recode the auto button population feature from Mazzle to work with this I think we have a very nice replacement for new people to the game just trying to find their way around the 1000 of possibilities within WoW.