View Single Post
09-23-10, 11:42 AM   #271
phindar
A Kobold Labourer
Some stupid questions for you guys. Please don't be to harsh on me. I am really a noob.

first, Why doesn't my bar menu (right click menu) show a possess state? I do not have a vehicle either state
Is there a way to add that state even if doesn't show in that menu?

second, sometimes, when I add new bars, they inherit action button numbers that were in use in another bar (sometimes a bar that's not displayed because it could be a duel spec bar or so). When I modify the new bar, it ends modifying a bar that shared the original button.
Is there a way to "sort" the action buttons so that it doesn't pick button IDs that are already in use?

Third, sometimes when I switch specs, my action bars will not show some buttons. If I go to my spellbook and start to drag the spell, the button will immediately display the actions (that were blank a second earlier). Any idea why?

Last, and the main reason I write, how can I add the blood queen's possession button if I don't have a possess bar?

Additional information:
I have the Enable Blizzard vehicle bar "chekced"
the other options that I have checked are: button tooltips, key bind text, macro text, count text

Thanks for your help!