View Single Post
06-05-09, 04:06 PM   #12
havoxx
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
Just a thought... but the two "leaning" tribals with the the two vertical tribals on either side of them is making my CDO itch.

What happens if you rearrange it a bit so there is one large bar for the player with a small vertical bar to its outside for the player's pet/vehicle and then a small gap before repeating the same pairing for the target and ToT... so you get something like this...

Code:

\    \                         /    /
               |\   |\                       /|   /|
               | \  | \                     / |  / |

pet-player   ToT-target                   target-ToT  player-pet

You mean something along these lines? I can change to whatever tribal design I want now, honestly, after figuring it out, it's easy as sin, just a matter of changing the overlay to fit the size of the new texture, in any case, let me know if this is what you are going for.

After making that second one, I may scrap the first design altogether , the poorly scalable tribal design makes it look skewed and distorted.

Oh yea, since I may need a little bit more space, this is the proper line to edit right?

Code:
options =
			{
				enabled  = true,
				height   = 600,
				width    = 300,
				inset    = 0,
				strata   = nil,
				level    = nil,

I was thinking up another idea as well, making one tribal act as both player and pet health, in essence, filling one side, or one half with player health, and the other with pet health, I see it possible in that second render, use the top portion as the player, and bottom as pet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Test.PNG
Views:	597
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	2817  Click image for larger version

Name:	Test2.PNG
Views:	603
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	2818  

Last edited by havoxx : 06-05-09 at 04:15 PM.