View Single Post
02-26-13, 12:39 PM   #7
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Rythal, I owe you (and anyone else that reads this thread) an apology. I was using the Beta (Alpha??) version of Carbonite on the Live servers. Something I conveniently forgot to mention previously.

Anyway, I finally got the PTR installed (something I usually don't do unless there is a major patch coming, like MoP or something...) and Carbonite 5201Alpha2 works very well. Still have the cursor flashing whenever I get on a Carbonite window (this includes the Carbonite map too), but it is very erratic and doesn't happen continuously.

One thing I just remembered and might clarify things a bit: The cursor flashes when I am over the frame for the window, not the actual window itself. Make sense to you? I know, clear as mud.

One thing I have noticed, though, is in the Quest Watch. The problem is on a new character I created on the PTR. In the menu for the Quest Watch (it's one of the arrows on the right side of the header, but I can't remember which, sorry (see my signature)) if I choose to not watch quests from a different zone, it won't watch any quests. Even one that happens right where you are standing.

Once again, I don't know if this is happening for anyone else, since I haven't seen it posted before. If no one else has this problem, then just ignore this post.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 02-26-13 at 12:42 PM.