View Single Post
08-30-12, 05:30 PM   #1
Rammoth
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Quest Guide Tracker Addon?

Does anyone know of any decent quest helping addons that do everything this does?

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Essential.html

DugiQuestingEssential is a decent addon, but it seems obtrusive and I don't really like that too much.

I'm looking for something that has guides to help with leveling. Hopefully free guides... I have never bought guides for this before, but it seemed like a good idea, until I realized that there may be free ones out there that will work within a quest tracker interface like this one does.

I know of ZygorGuides, and it's pretty much the same, just better styled.

I just wanna see what other options are available, I'm having a hard time finding them on my own.

The quest tracking addons that do not have guides are not what I'm looking for, unfortunately.

I appreciate the help, if you guys find anything. If I didn't provide enough information please tell me politely, and I'll see what I can do. I am not very good at explaining things, but I do the best I can.

I figured there is no need for me to code my own addon that does this, if they may already exist.

Note: I will take suggestions into consideration as well. I'm trying to get to a comfortable leveling speed, without too much brain work being done to do it, considering I never enjoyed the leveling part of WoW.

Last edited by Rammoth : 08-30-12 at 05:42 PM.