View Single Post
07-23-11, 10:58 AM   #10
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well, I'm kinda embarrassed by this, but, I never figured it out either.

The only backup of that file that I could find on my computer was from before Cataclysm was released. I had a ton of notes in it, but really, most of the locations for them were irrelevant after Cat dropped. I also never figured out what all of the other instances of "NXFav" meant. I'm not sure if they are the on-screen location of the "Favorites" window or something else entirely. I do know that the other instances are in each characters profile within that file, and that all of the notes are in the last instance of "NXFav" in the file. But, of course, that's pretty obvious if you searched the document for "NXFav".

Unfortunately, Lua and I reside in different universes (possibly even different dimensions) but I'm a fair hand with "copy-n-paste" so I've been able to cobble up a couple of simple plug-ins for two addons by honest-to-goodness addon authors. A "Button Facade" skin, and five skins for Minimap Button Frame. Really, the most difficult part of all of it was doing the graphics and getting them right. The toughest thing I had to do with code of any kind was adjusting the "HotKey", "Count" and "Name" (for macros) text on the BF skin, and it took me a little bit to figure that one out.

TL;DR: Sorry, but I just don't have a clue what it all means (and I'm not happy about it, either).

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!