View Single Post
03-18-13, 07:41 PM   #16
Clamsoda
A Frostmaul Preserver
On the other hand, I'm not really sure it's worthwhile to spend all this extra time tracking all these auras and doing all this math for such a simple addon.
You may have a point there, and the AddOn's relevance only reflects that of Throne of Thunder, with our raid comp (for now that is). I was more so interested in a library to do the heavy hauling, rather than writing my own or something like it.

For now, Scent of Blood and Vampiric Blood (glyphed) are factored in. I'll come up with something for Hard Stare and Horridon's debuff, but other than those the AddOn works perfectly, and consistently predicts the amount of healing with very low occurrences of error, and those errors tend to be 1,000 or 2,000.

I ended up going with two indexed tables, by the way. The "milisecond + 1" approach only worked if there were two events at the same time, if there was a third event, it would over write the second event and so forth. I am pretty happy with it for now, it was an awesome learning process.

Thanks for all of the help, replies, and code ideas!